We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
If you are an energetic sales person looking for a fun and challenging career, VW Brown Insurance Service is just the place for you! We are an innovative company that is changing the way insurance is marketed to consumers and we would love for you to be a part of it! As a VW Brown Personal Lines Sales Agent, you’ll get to help people with your sales and insurance knowledge – all within an exciting and collaborative environment.
Duties for a Personal Lines Sales Agent:
- Engage prospective clients and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner.
- Unlimited generated leads from an external sales lead system.
- Develop a rapport based upon trust and integrity.
- Make customized product recommendations based upon your assessment.
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies.
Property and Casualty licensing in REQUIRED. We offer paid training and full support in learning our computer systems.
- Excited by the idea of changing the way consumers buy insurance within a brokerage environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adapt at mastering new processes and procedures.
- Must be flexible with regards to scheduling.
- Comfortable working in a call center environment, however you are not micromanaged.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be a team player that wants to be a part of something bigger than just his/her “job”.
- Passion for providing a great customer experience.
- Internet savvy – familiar with Social Media
- A current Property and Casualty license REQUIRED.
- 2-3 years of sales experience – with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
We offer a full suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, a 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and sick time, as well as paid holidays.
When applying for this position, please upload your resume in a PDF form.
VW Brown Insurance Service is looking for an Assistant Account Manager, who will be responsible for delivering high quality and efficient service to both Account Managers and external clients through the day-to-day account management of a group of commercial middle market and large commercial lines accounts. The Assistant Account Manager will directly contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing VW Brown’s value to our clients and prospects, achieving and operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Processing of policy renewals and endorsements, assuring accuracy.
- Maintain expiration lists to ensure renewal and processing of all policies
- Preparation of policies for mailing to client
- Address client email and telephone calls
- Follow on both AAM’s and AM’s Suspenses in a timely manner
- Renewal application solicitations as needed
- Invoice agency bill policies
- Application preparation
- Adhering to efficiency/productivity and process standards such as communication, data and document requirements, timelines, tool usage, etc.
- Assists with the agency’s overall workflow processes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required Associate’s /Bachelor’s degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Property & Casualty License is REQUIRED
- Experience working on commercial lines accounts and assisting or managing client relationships for at least 2 – 4 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel and database systems.
- Basic Math skills.
- Willingness to develop familiarity and working knowledge of basic insurance program for each client to assist in providing the very best customer service.
- Willingness to participate in seminars/training (internal and external) to further develop product and industry knowledge.
- Associate’s /Bachelor’s degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, individual and team environment.
VW Brown offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We offer a great work environment and the unique opportunity to work in a company at a time of exciting strategic change and growth.