We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
If you are an energetic sales person looking for a fun and challenging career, VW Brown Insurance Service is just the place for you! We are an innovative company that is changing the way insurance is marketed to consumers and we would love for you to be a part of it! As a VW Brown Personal Lines Sales Agent, you’ll get to help people with your sales and insurance knowledge – all within an exciting and collaborative environment.
Duties for a Personal Lines Sales Agent:
- Engage prospective clients and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner.
- Unlimited generated leads from an external sales lead system.
- Develop a rapport based upon trust and integrity.
- Make customized product recommendations based upon your assessment.
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies.
Property and Casualty licensing in REQUIRED. We offer paid training and full support in learning our computer systems.
- Excited by the idea of changing the way consumers buy insurance within a brokerage environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adapt at mastering new processes and procedures.
- Must be flexible with regards to scheduling.
- Comfortable working in a call center environment, however you are not micromanaged.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be a team player that wants to be a part of something bigger than just his/her “job”.
- Passion for providing a great customer experience.
- Internet savvy – familiar with Social Media
- A current Property and Casualty license REQUIRED.
- 2-3 years of sales experience – with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
We offer a full suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, a 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and sick time, as well as paid holidays.
When applying for this position, please upload your resume in a PDF form.